Teachers will be taught how to use the IMPACT Teaching Model™ to enhance instruction and encourage student confidence and growth. The IMPACT Teaching Model™ prepares students for standardized tests; however, it also helps teachers assess skills, track achievement, and grow scores in a variety of subject areas.
The IMPACT Teaching Model™ is a wholistic approach to academic instruction that will train your teachers in the following skills:
· viewing the whole student in order to maximize academic growth,
· assessing and tracking academic achievement,
· teaching students self-monitoring and self-assessment achievement,
· creating a collaborative student-teacher plan to optimize growth,
· and reducing student anxiety through SEL strategies.
Teachers will participate in and practice a variety of skill and strategy-based learning activities, including metacognitive techniques that students need to effectively self-monitor. These will give teachers a better understanding of the process from the student’s perspective. These exercises can then be seamlessly implemented into your teachers’ existing curriculum plans.
Our strategies have a greater value than just test prep. The IMPACT Teaching Model™ instructs teachers on how to reach students by empowering them with the tools necessary to build a growth mindset beneficial beyond test prep.